Executive Development Program 2016
Tourism Accommodation Australia with Tourism Training Australia (TTA) in co-operation with Cornell University School of Hotel Administration is excited to host Sydney’s Executive Development Programme “Planning for Profits — Food and Beverage Multi-unit Foodservice Operations” in 2016.
Planning for Profits — Food and Beverage Multi-unit Foodservice Operations
Thursday May 26 – Friday May 27, 2016
This practical programme is designed to increase the bottom line in trading with emphasis and inclusion of the following points:
- To improve guest flow-through and enhance operational efficiency using restaurant revenue management techniques
- Control the Cost of Sales on Food & Beverage by implementing a Control Strategy
- Provide an understanding of Employment Expenses and how to control same.
Using a combination of case study and group discussion, this course highlights and enhances the factors behind multi-unit foodservice operations management that lead to the successful planning and implementation of both short-term and long-term strategic initiatives.
- Creating a strategic mindset to improve decision making
- Factors that drive restaurant success and failure
- Market analysis, competitive analysis, and profit planning
- Menu planning and development for food and beverage
- Product development and food trend analysis
Program fee: $3500 +gst inclusive complete set of programme ware, teaching notes, conference files, stationery, food & beverage.
Please click here for full details.